Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Life, Such As It Is...

Study.

Study, study.

Study, study, study...

Yikes. That's my life, such as it is right now.

But that's okay. I'm sure that light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train, right?

This is quality time in the Greek with the Synoptic Gospels:

Photobucket

This is my Official Office:

Photobucket

This is my Amen Corner:

Photobucket

This is a closer look at the bookshelf in my Amen Corner:

Photobucket

But every now and then, I get a break and get to catch priceless moments.

The birds. Have. Landed. Oooh! Wuzzat?!?!?!?!?!?

Photobucket

Moar have time for beddybye????

Photobucket

Works for me.

2 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

I am so ready to not have to study for anything except preparing for clients anymore! I'm taking my last class to sit for the LPC exam and if I can pass that, I'll be finished! Thank the Lord!!!

Rambling Psychoses said...

Yay!!!

I hope that goes well for you, Tammie!

---Jeff

 
Locations of visitors to this page

free website counter